E-Net News

Need Room for J-Term - Will Pay $600


I am going abroad Spring 2018 but need somewhere to stay for J-Term 2018 as I have to give up my apartment at the end of this semeter. I am clean, quiet, and work long hours in athletics so won't be in the apartment much - I literally just need somewhere to sleep! I am female, but don't mind rooming with guys as long as I have a single room. I'm willing to pay $600 for the month of January for rent.

This would be perfect if you or a roomate are going abroad for J-term and want to make some money instead of leaving your apartment empty. 


If you're interested or have any questions, my number is 612-345-0455 and my email is marcher2@elon.edu


11/13/2017 10:45 AM