Wanted: Fall 2014 Subletter - Mill Point
One subletter needed for fall of 2014 ASAP!
- Lease starts June 8 and runs through end of December (beginning of stay can be negotiated depending on your situation).
- Willing to negotiate on subsidizing some of the rent if you're looking to save!
- You'll have your own single bedroom, and all of the rooms are really spacious and easy to accomodate to your needs/wants. You also have a private bathroom and walk-in closet included in your room.
- Bedroom comes furnished with a full bed, desk, dresser, and carpeting.
- Included features are: fullly furnished kitchen, living room with window seats, dining area, and free washer/dryer.
- All amenities are covered by the rent: Internet access, cable, electricity, etc.
- A meal plan is NOT required to live in Mill Point, but is more than allowed.
- Comes furnished, but if you want to bring your own furniture, you're more than welcome.
- I have 3 female roommates, who are all very friendly, personable, and very easy to get along with. One is a rising junior, and the other two are rising seniors. We're really fun, and also know how to keep a balanced schedule in terms of school work and studying too, so it's a really great atmosphere to live in.
- If you're at all interested or have any questions, you can reach me by email at email@example.com!