- Integrate creative and design thinking skills from engineering, psychology, finance and other disciplines.
- Evaluate innovations occurring in the market and run virtual startup simulations.
- Design, research and explore your own business models, product development and creative initiatives.
- Join the Innovation Living Learning Community and connect with students who are passionate about entrepreneurship.
- Participate in pitch competitions, visit startups and network with entrepreneurs and visiting speakers through the Doherty Center for Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Attend the C. Ashton Newhall Endowed Lecture Series and the Elon University Medal for Entrepreneurial Leadership presentation, which bring successful entrepreneurs to campus to share their knowledge and experience managing the risks and rewards of entrepreneurial endeavors.