The Finance and Administration (F&A) Division is a strategic business partner through campus-wide collaboration and providing value-added expertise and strategic guidance, thereby maximizing the use of university assets.
F&A strategic initiatives represent our leadership role associated with our faculty, staff members, students, and partners. These initiatives include:
- LEARN: Enhance our Academic Excellence
- THRIVE: Support Student Success
- CONNECT: Enrich Student Centered Experience
- THRIVE: Support Development, Recruitment and Retention of Faculty and Staff
- RISE: Secure Financial Future