The Office of Finance & Administration is made up of nine core divisions:
Administrative Services is home to several programs at the University ranging from laundry and vending to risk management and Phoenix Card operations.
Auxiliary Services provides effective and efficient services to students, faculty, staff and guests of the University through the management of Elon Dining, Mail Services, Print Services, and The Inn at Elon.
- TJ Bowie, Associate Director of Auxiliary Services
- Laura Thompson, Resident District Manager – Elon Dining
Business and Finance provides services that support business and fiscal integrity of the University.
- Kelly McKinney, Interim Comptroller
- Jeff Hendricks, Director of Purchasing
- Jay Harper, University Bursar
Campus Safety & Police offers patrol, crime prevention, security staff, and support to all members of the Elon community.
Facilities Management has wide-ranging responsibilities in operating and maintaining the University’s facilities and infrastructure.
- Tim Dengler, Director of Utilities
- Elaine Durr, Director of Sustainability
- Raymond Fletcher, Assistant Director of Facilities Management
- Shannon Moylan, Director of Environmental Services
- Scott Stevens, Director of Landscaping & Grounds
Human Resources supports the mission and goals of Elon University by delivering a wide array of programs and services to the university’s most valuable asset, its employees.
The Office of Information Technology (IT) works collaboratively with the Elon community to provide technology, leadership, and support on campus.
- Pat Donohue, Assistant CIO & Director of Campus Technology Support
- Robert Johnson, Director of Event and Space Management
- Laura Kappert, Director of Enterprise Solutions
- Arif Khan, Director of Infrastructure
- Kelly Reimer, Director of Teaching and Learning Technologies (TLT)
- Gary Sheehan, Information Security Director
Internal Audit is an independent appraisal activity established within the University to examine and evaluate Elon’s management systems.
The Planning, Design, and Construction Management office manages all capital improvement projects, campus master planning, construction of new facilities, and major renovations to existing facilities for Elon University.