The mission of the Staff Advisory Council (SAC) is to facilitate active and direct communication between staff employees and the President and to provide a forum for input and discussion of issues important to the staff and the University.
To achieve this mission, the Staff Advisory Council will:
- Contribute to the university’s culture of community and recognition
- Participate in the shared governance of the university
- Review and make recommendations on appropriate issues, policies and procedures
- Promote a positive and collaborative campus environment by strengthening communication between staff, faculty, students and administration
- Serve as an advocate for staff and provide input in university initiatives and decisions
- Coffee with the Council- please join your Staff Advisory Council representatives in an informal way to discuss the staff experience.
- November 6, 2023- The Oak House- 8:00am-8:30am
- December 4, 2023- Irazu Coffee
- January 8, 2024- The Oak House
- February 5, 2024- TBD
- March 4, 2024- TBD
- April 1, 2024- TBD
- May 6, 2024- TBD
*one of these Coffee Hours will be hosted in Greensboro at the Law School- specifics to be updated.
For all other staff news and events please visit the Today at Elon page.