The mission of the Staff Advisory Council (SAC) is to facilitate active and direct communication between staff employees and the President and to provide a forum for input and discussion of issues important to the staff and the University.
To achieve this mission, the Staff Advisory Council will:
- Contribute to the university’s culture of community and recognition
- Participate in the shared governance of the university
- Review and make recommendations on appropriate issues, policies and procedures
- Promote a positive and collaborative campus environment by strengthening communication between staff, faculty, students and administration
- Serve as an advocate for staff and provide input in university initiatives and decisions
For all other staff news and events please visit the Today at Elon page.