The head coach of the Elon Phoenix women's basketball team is the most decorated player in North Carolina women's basketball history. An induction banquet and ceremony takes place in May.
Through scholarship, public analysis and direct engagement with the U.S. Senate, Elon Law Professor David S. Levine has spotlighted legal risks associated with the proposed Defend Trade Secrets Act and the Trade Secret Protection Act.
Led by faculty members Kenneth Fernandez and Jason Husser, the poll is taking part in an initiative created by the American Association of Public Opinion Research to encourage openness in the way survey firms share their findings.
- Elon alumna, professor co-author article on youth with HIV/AIDS
- David Levine takes leadership role in analysis of trade secrets legislation
- Buffie Longmire-Avital co-authors article
- Barbara Miller, Julie Lellis co-author article in Journal of Applied Communication Research
- Meredith Allison publishes article on memories for cars
- Kevin O’Mara, Art Cassill publish article in International Journal of Business and Social Science
- Janet MacFall to give public talk about the Haw River - Jan. 31
- Faculty to Speak at 'Antigone' Talks
- Steve Moore presents and consults at recent USAID Symposium
- Math major and faculty present at national conference
- Buffie Longmire-Avital presents poster at conference
- Polly Cornelius presented at an international conference in Hawaii
Grants & Honors
- Bob Frigo awarded CoBank Rural Hunger Outreach Grant
- Scott Wolter receives Duke University/Department of Homeland Security grant
- Jimmy Curiazza recognized for fundraising efforts to fight cancer
- Angela Lewellyn Jones elected vice-president of the Southern Sociological Society
- Brian Pennington receives grant, presents new research on Hinduism and climate change
- CATL announces Fall 2014 Teaching & Learning Grant recipients
In the News
- Steve DeLoach featured in Fox 8 'Buckley Report'
- Alisha Horky speaks with News & Record on retail trends
- Time Warner Cable News interviews Jason Husser on election ballots
- Gene Grimley talks with WGHP Fox 8 about radon dangers
- Community Connections: What will Alamance County be like in 2030? - Feb. 4
- Jason Husser talks politics with North Carolina media
- Charlotte Smith selected to North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame
- Special notice for students staying on campus this week
- Guy Harvey to receive Elon entrepreneurship honor - Feb. 23
- Elon staff begins move to Inman Admissions Welcome Center
- Interactive Media students competing for $10,000 prize
- Elon MBA Program Opens Location in Research Triangle Park
- Department of Performing Arts presents 'Antigone' - Jan. 23-26, Feb. 4-7
- Journalist shares stories of 'messy' cultural background
- Elon mourns passing of J. Rankin Parks III ’32
- College Coffee celebrates MLK’s legacy as a “drum major of peace”
- On MLK Day, a tribute through service
- 'Only you get to decide who you are'