About the UCC
The University Curriculum Committee is the standing committee responsible for evaluating and approving curricular changes. To start a draft of a curriculum proposal, submit a completed curriculum proposal, or view proposals submitted after 8/1/2017 please visit SmartCatalog.
Information regarding the curriculum process, timelines, and the committees that govern the university’s curriculum, as well as agendas and minutes from meetings from those committees, can be found on this site.
UCC Documents and Links
- Curriculum Proposal Process and Timeline Updated January 2019
- Undergraduate Curriculum Process Flowchart Updated January 2019
- Graduate Curriculum Process Flowchart Updated February 2019
- Characteristics of Experiential Learning Requirement Updated May 2018
- UCC Liaisons: Purposes and Responsibilities
- Curriculum Committees — Bylaws (Faculty Handbook, Section VIII, Section 10)
- Curriculum Committees — Policies and Procedures (Faculty Handbook, Section M22R)