About the UCC
- Vickie Moore, Chair 2022-25
- Jeffrey Carpenter, Chair Pro Tempore 2023-24
- , Chair-elect 2023-25
To start a curriculum proposal, submit a completed curriculum proposal, or view proposals (submitted since 8/1/2017) and committee minutes please use the Curriculum Management System.
The UCC normally meets the second Wednesday of each month except January during the academic year from 3:30 to 5:00 PM in Lindner 206 (unless otherwise advertised).
Meeting dates for 2023-24 are August 16, September 13, October 11, November 8, December 13, February 14, March 13, April 10, and May 8.
Meeting agendas are posted in SmartCatalog’s Curriculum Management System and are disseminated via email to the faculty one week in advance.
UCC Documents and Links
- Undergraduate Curriculum Process Flowchart Updated January 2019
- Graduate Curriculum Process Flowchart Updated February 2019
- Characteristics of Experiential Learning Requirement Updated May 2018
- UCC Liaisons: Purposes and Responsibilities
- Curriculum Committees — Bylaws (Faculty Handbook, Section VIII, Section 10)
- Curriculum Committees — Policies and Procedures (Faculty Handbook, Section M22R)