About the UCC
The University Curriculum Committee is the standing committee responsible for evaluating and approving curricular changes. To start a draft of a curriculum proposal, submit a new curriculum proposal, view proposals submitted after 8/1/2017 please visit SmartCatalog.
We will continue to update this site as the home site for the University Curriculum Committee. Information regarding the curriculum process, timelines, and committees that govern the university’s curriculum can be found on this site, as well as agendas and minutes from meetings from those committees, can be found on this site.
UCC Documents and Links
- Curriculum Proposal Process and Timeline
- Undergraduate Curriculum Process Flowchart
- Graduate Curriculum Process Flowchart
- UCC Liaisons 2014-2015: Purposes and Responsibilities
- Curriculum Committees – Bylaws (Faculty Handbook, Section I-5)
- Curriculum Committees – Policies and Procedures (Faculty Handbook, Section II-12)
- Curriculum and Curriculum Changes (Faculty Handbook, Section II-14)