About the UCC
- Jason Kirk, Chair 2019-22
- Svetlana Nepocatych, Chair Pro Tempore 2021-22
- Vickie Moore, Chair-elect 2022-25
To start a curriculum proposal, submit a completed curriculum proposal, or view proposals (submitted since 8/1/2017) and committee minutes please use the Curriculum Management System in SmartCatalog.
The UCC normally meets the second Wednesday of each month except January during the academic year from 3:30 to 5:00 PM in Lindner 206 (unless otherwise advertised).
During the 2021-22 academic year, the committee will usually meet from 3:45 to 5:00 PM, due to continuance of the altered class schedule enacted during the 2020-21 academic year in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Meeting dates for 2021-22 are August 18 (Planning Week, 9:30 AM), September 8, October 13, November 10, December 8 (Exams Week), February 9, March 9, April 13, and May 11 (Reading Day, evening exams, earlier and extended meeting time TBA).
Meeting agendas are posted in SmartCatalog’s Curriculum Management System and are disseminated via email to the faculty one week in advance.
UCC Documents and Links
- Undergraduate Curriculum Process Flowchart Updated January 2019
- Graduate Curriculum Process Flowchart Updated February 2019
- Characteristics of Experiential Learning Requirement Updated May 2018
- UCC Liaisons: Purposes and Responsibilities
- Curriculum Committees — Bylaws (Faculty Handbook, Section VIII, Section 10)
- Curriculum Committees — Policies and Procedures (Faculty Handbook, Section M22R)