University Curriculum Committee
About the UCC
- Vickie Moore, Chair 2022-25
- Antoinette Polito, Chair Pro Tempore 2021-22
- , Chair-elect 2023-25
To start a curriculum proposal, submit a completed curriculum proposal, or view proposals (submitted since 8/1/2017) and committee minutes please use the Curriculum Management System.
The UCC normally meets the second Wednesday of each month except January during the academic year from 3:30 to 5:00 PM in Lindner 206 (unless otherwise advertised).
Meeting dates for 2022-23 are August 17, September 14, October 12, November 9, December 14, February 8, March 8, April 12, and May 10.
Meeting agendas are posted in SmartCatalog’s Curriculum Management System and are disseminated via email to the faculty one week in advance.
UCC Documents and Links
- Undergraduate Curriculum Process Flowchart Updated January 2019
- Graduate Curriculum Process Flowchart Updated February 2019
- Characteristics of Experiential Learning Requirement Updated May 2018
- UCC Liaisons: Purposes and Responsibilities
- Curriculum Committees — Bylaws (Faculty Handbook, Section VIII, Section 10)
- Curriculum Committees — Policies and Procedures (Faculty Handbook, Section M22R)