Peace Corps Prep Program
Peace Corps Prep Program at Elon University
Interested in the Peace Corps or another form of international service?
Elon’s Peace Corps Prep Program could be right for you!
The Peace Corps Prep Program at Elon aims to prepare students for international service through mentoring, courses, and field experiences.
In the Peace Corps Prep Program, students will develop four competencies:
- Training and experience in a specific work sector
- Foreign language proficiency
- Intercultural competency
- Professional leadership and development skills
Our Peace Corps Prep Program currently covers all six Peace Corps service areas: Agriculture, Community Economic Development, Education, Environment, Health, and Youth in Development.
There are two steps to enter the program.
- Sign up on our interest list!
- Reach out to a sector advisor to schedule your yearly appointment. Sector advisors are listed below. Unsure which sector? Reach out to program director Dr. Jennifer Eidum.