The University allows petty cash reimbursements for minor business expenses that can’t otherwise be covered by a P-Card. Use of petty cash funds is limited to reimbursement to faculty, staff, and students for small expenses less than $150 (examples: taxi fares, airport parking, etc.).

  • Receipts are required for petty cash reimbursements. If you are missing a receipt, you must complete a missing receipt affidavit.
  • Receipts must be signed by your department head (or authorized official).
  • Bring the completed petty cash form (below) and receipts to the Bursar’s Office (Alamance 113) for reimbursement.

Access the petty cash form