Why do I have a Health Insurance Charge on my bill?

Questions about the student health insurance requirement may be directed to the Student Health Insurance project manager Tammy Hill at healthinsurance@elon.edu or (336)278-7276 during regular business hours. Additionally, detailed information including FAQ’s can be found on the student health insurance requirement website 

What is the difference between the Health and Wellness Fee & The Student Health Insurance Charge?

The Health and Wellness Fee is charged to all students and is part of the tuition bill each semester. Through this fee, students are able to access Student Health Services for a routine office visit, and after insurance is filed, co-pays and deductibles are covered. The student is responsible for all other charges. The Health and Wellness Fee is not to be confused with the Student Health Insurance Plan. The Student Health Insurance Plan is an insurance policy for all full-time undergraduate, graduate and law students. Students may waive the Student Blue policy by providing proof of insurance coverage.



How do I add an authorized user and view/ pay my bill?

EBill Tutorial

What if an award, aid, or loan does not appear on my bill?

Please contact the Office of Financial Aid.

When can I expect to see pending Financial Aid disburse to my student account?

All financial aid (loans, scholarships and grants) will disburse and post to the student’s account approximately 10 days before classes begin for that semester.

The bill confused me; the amount in the fall semester doesn’t seem to add up to the new amount for the spring semester, why?

The bills for the fall semester include the cost of the winter term (if applicable) as well as the fall semester.  The spring semester bill is simply for the spring.

How do I make an enrollment deposit for an incoming undergraduate student?

Undergraduate enrollment deposits are processed through the Office of Admissions.