Proposal submissions are now open. The submission deadline for this year’s conference is Tuesday, April 11th at 11:59pm EST, and presenter slots are limited.
Proposals can be submitted using this Microsoft Form.
There are three types of proposals:
- Interactive Workshop: 70-minute evidence-based workshop
- Innovative Pedagogical Strategy: 30-minute presentations highlighting a teaching strategy and its impact
- Speed Teaching: 5-minute presentation followed by Q&A in a group of three presenters
Proposals will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
How does the session…
- relate to the conference theme in a distinctive way,
- use literature and evidence to extend the discussion about the chosen topic,
- appeal to teachers across a wide range of disciplines,
- include a set of learning objectives and a plan to achieve them, and
- create opportunities for active participation with/among registrants.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.