Digital posters for the Library digital sign
Belk Library has a digital sign on the 1st floor that displays posters for students, faculty, and staff to promote campus organizations and events.
Follow these steps to create and submit a digital poster for display on the library’s digital sign.
- Create a new document with page dimensions of 20 inches wide by 11.25 inches high.
- Design your digital poster with your desired content.
- Please leave 1/2 inch blank space around the edges of the poster to avoid any of the text/images from being cut off.
- Save the file.
- For a PowerPoint file, save the file as a PowerPoint presentation (.pptx or .ppt).
- For a Publisher file, save the file as a Publisher file (.pub).
- Follow this format for the file name: group or organization name_poster or event title_date to remove. (For example: sub_fallconcert_10-6).
- When naming the file, please use only numbers, letters, hyphens, and underscores. Do not use apostrophes. All other characters will cause the digital poster to not display correctly.
- Submit your poster request to Lynne Bisko.
- Include the poster as an attachment.
- Include the start date and end date in the body of the email.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your digital poster has been uploaded to the Belk Library digital sign.