Elon University Campus Safety and Police Department exists to support the mission of the University. We carry this out by being a service oriented agency that is committed to creating partnerships with our community. Our department strives to maintain a safe campus environment to work, live and learn.
In our community we hold these principles:
• All people should be treated with dignity and respect.
• Officers must strive to earn the community’s trust by the manner in which they conduct themselves.
• The life, human rights and property of all people must be protected.
• An open exchange of information and ideas benefits both our department and the University community.
• Elon University and each member of the department must support the mission for it to be accomplished.
• Our department should strive to be progressive, receptive and innovative in the performance of out duties.
Beginning July 15, 2013, students may complete their vehicle registration for the 2013/2014 academic year online by going to http://www.elon.edu/parking. The registration process online will require less time from your busy schedule; therefore, we encourage you to register online. Those students who have been assigned housing for 2013/2014 may register their vehicle on-line.
The Traffic Office is located at Oaks Commons 416 N. Williamson Avenue. The hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.Phone number is 336-278-5555.
Enforcement of Parking Rules and Regulations will begin Tuesday, August 27, 2013 (first day of classes).
Return this completed form to Vickie Moehlman firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it to the Campus Safety and Police Office in McCoy Commons