Elon University Campus Safety and Police Department exists to support the mission of the University. We carry this out by being a service oriented agency that is committed to creating partnerships with our community. Our department strives to maintain a safe campus environment to work, live and learn.
In our community we hold these principles:
• All people should be treated with dignity and respect.
• Officers must strive to earn the community’s trust by the manner in which they conduct themselves.
• The life, human rights and property of all people must be protected.
• An open exchange of information and ideas benefits both our department and the University community.
• Elon University and each member of the department must support the mission for it to be accomplished.
• Our department should strive to be progressive, receptive and innovative in the performance of our duties.
Beginning July 15, 2014, first-year/transfer/re-admit students may complete their vehicle registration for the 2014/2015 academic year online by going to http://www.elon.edu/parking. The registration process online will require less time from your busy schedule; therefore, we encourage you to register online. Returning students may register online after June 20, 2014. Parking permits must be picked up in the Traffic Office at the Oaks Commons after August 1, 2014 or before classes begin.
The Traffic Office is located at Oaks Commons 416 N. Williamson Avenue. The hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.Phone number is 336-278-5555.
Enforcement of Parking Rules and Regulations will begin Tuesday, August 26, 2014 (first day of classes).
Return this completed form to Vickie Moehlman email@example.com or deliver it to the Campus Safety and Police Office in McCoy Commons