We’re committed to helping our community members deepen their understanding of financial skills. Our work includes presenting workshops and hosting speakers on a variety of topics for groups such as faculty and staff, alumni, students and organizations.
Previous on-campus events included:
- “How and Where to Save for Retirement” presented by Chris Harris, associate professor of finance
- “Make Money, Not Mistakes” presented by John Hill, retired CEO at Pinnacle Advisory Group
- Drop-in sessions on personal finance for students
- Financial Literacy workshop for The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club of Alamance County
- “What is a blockchain?” presented by Chris Harris, associate professor of finance