Common Career Paths for Economics Majors
- Market Research Analyst
- Economic Consultant
- Credit or Financial Analyst
- Policy Analyst
American Action Forum, Merrill Lynch, Southwest, Sterling Oak
|Salary Information for 2021
|Economics – Elon||$62,000||$61,073|
|Economics – NACE*||$64,500||$65,100|
*NACE is the National Association of Colleges and Employers, which surveys colleges and employers nationwide to provide annual salary information.
Where are Elon Economics alumni?
- 2021: JP Morgan, Lincoln Financial, Horizon Media
- 2020: Vanguard, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanly, Everett Industries
- 2019: PwC, Sun Life Financial, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Volkswagen
- 2018: EY, Red Ventures, Triage Consulting Group
Learn about Elon’s Economics major