Step 1: Discussion
Discuss your internship opportunity with Lauren Bosselait, director of internships in the Porter Center (KoBC 106).
Meet with Lauren one of two ways:
- Schedule an appointment with her via Elon Job Network (EJN)
- Attend her open office hours Tuesdays 3-4:30 p.m.
Step 2: Attend an Internship Orientation
To learn more about the internship course and registering your internship, you are required to attend an internship orientation.
For Winter Term 2020 Internships (select one to attend):
- Tuesday, November 12, 4:15-5:00 p.m., KoBC 204
- Wednesday, November 13, 5:30-6:15 p.m., KoBC 204
For Spring Semester 2020 Internships:
- Virtual Sessions will be made available in early January
Step 3: Registration on EJN
Register Your Internship through EJN.
Part 1: Log in > “Internship Registration”
Part 2: Add New
Part 3: Complete All Required Fields
- Type: School Of Business For Credit Internship
- Internship Term
- Employer/Organization Name
- New Employer/Organization Name
- Employer Website
- Intern Title
- Intern Title, if not found in list above
- Start Date
- End Date
- Total Hours to be worked
- Number of Credit Hours Seeking
- Internship Duties and Responsibilities
- Learning Objective Information
- Elon Course Number
Immediate Supervisor Information:
- Supervisor Name
- Supervisor Department
- Supervisor Title
- Supervisor Email
- Supervisor Phone
- Supervisor Street Address
- Supervisor/Office City
- Supervisor/Office State
- Supervisor/Office Zip code
- Supervisor/Office Country
- How did you find this internship?
- Student Submission Date
Part 4: Submit
Step 4: Confirmation
You will receive an email confirming your submission. Status on EJN should reach “Approved” within 10 business days. If it does not, please contact Lauren Bosselait, director of internships, at email@example.com.
Sample submission confirmation email:
EJN status example: