Step 1: Secure an internship
If you are having difficulty finding an internship, schedule a virtual appointment with a career advisor through the Elon Job Network (EJN).
If you have already secured an internship and would like to register it for academic credit, move to Step 2.
Step 2: Attend an Internship Information Session
To learn more about the internship course and registering your internship, you are required to attend an internship information session.
Step 3: Registration on EJN
Register your internship through EJN.
Part 1: Log in > “Internship Registration”
Part 2: Add New
Part 3: Complete all required fields
- Type: School Of Business For Credit Internship
- Internship Term
- Employer/Organization Name
- New Employer/Organization Name
- Employer Website
- Intern Title
- Intern Title, if not found in list above
- Start Date
- End Date
- Total Hours to be worked
- Number of Credit Hours Seeking
- Internship Duties and Responsibilities
- Learning Objective Information
- Elon Course Number
Immediate supervisor information:
- Supervisor Name
- Supervisor Department
- Supervisor Title
- Supervisor Email
- Supervisor Phone
- Supervisor Street Address
- Supervisor/Office City
- Supervisor/Office State
- Supervisor/Office Zip code
- Supervisor/Office Country
- How did you find this internship?
- Student Submission Date
Part 4: Submit
Step 4: Confirmation
You will receive an email confirming your submission. Status on EJN should reach “Approved” within 10 business days. If it does not, please contact Lauren Bosselait, director of internships, at email@example.com.
Sample submission confirmation email:
EJN status example: