The Elon Business Fellows Program prepares students to be innovative leaders in the competitive and dynamic world of business by blending classroom learning and real-world experience. Our emerging business professionals graduate ready to take on the leadership challenges in their professions, organizations and communities.
- Engage in a strategically designed four-year career development plan.
- Travel to conduct company visits to engage with executives and gain insight into specific industries and organizations.
- Spend two weeks abroad as part of a sophomore Business Fellows global business course. Previous cohorts studied in countries such as Italy, Argentina, Mexico and the United Arab Emirates.
- Manage a portfolio or consult for a company as part of a senior capstone seminar.
- Complete one of nearly a dozen pathways available to LSB students to earn various certifications and credentials in a variety of industries.
Sixty Business Fellows receive scholarships valued at $7,500, which are renewable annually as long as the student remains a Fellow in good standing, as well as a $1,000 Global Study grant to be used for a university-approved study abroad or Study USA experience. This is in addition to any Presidential Scholarship received.