Who Should Apply
Approximately 30 Business Fellows are selected annually based on academic performance, leadership potential, business interest and experience, essays and interviews.
Applicants should have the following:
- GPA of 3.8 or higher
- A combined evidence-based reading and writing and math SAT score of 1350, with a minimum of 600 on the math section, or an ACT score of 29 or higher.
- Sharp analytical skills
- A strong interest in majoring in accounting, economics, economic consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, international business, international economics, management or marketing.
The Fellows application is available on the applicant status page once the first-year application is submitted.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 336.278.3566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for lateral entry is open to rising sophomores conditional on the availability of open spots in the program. If there are open spots, all rising sophomores who have declared a Love School of Business major by spring semester will receive an invitation to apply for the program.
In order to apply, rising sophomores must meet the following criteria:
- Have a GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Have declared a major in accounting, economics, economic consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, international business, international economics, management or marketing by the end of spring semester
- Have completed ECO 111 and ECO 203 (equivalent) and Calculus I or higher
- Have demonstrated leadership and involvement across campus and in the community