Who Should Apply
Approximately 30 Business Fellows are selected annually based on academic performance, leadership potential, business interest and experience, essays and interviews.
Applicants should have the following:
- GPA of 3.8 or higher
- A combined evidence-based reading and writing and math SAT score of 1380, with a minimum of 600 on the math section, or an ACT score of 31 or higher.
- Sharp analytical skills
- A strong interest in majoring in accounting, economics, economic consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, international business, management or marketing.
The Fellows application is available on the applicant status page once the first-year application is submitted.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 336.278.3566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for lateral entry is open to rising sophomores conditional on the availability of open spots in the program. If there are open spots, all rising sophomores who have declared a Love School of Business major by spring semester will receive an invitation to apply for the program.
In order to apply, rising sophomores must meet the following criteria:
- Have a GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Have declared a major in accounting, economics, economic consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, international business, management or marketing
- Have completed ECO 111, ECO 203 (or equivalent) and Calculus I (or higher math course)
- Have demonstrated leadership and involvement across campus and in the community.