Who Should Apply
Approximately 30 Business Fellows are selected annually based on academic criteria, leadership potential, business interest and experience, essays and interviews.
Applicants should have the following:
- GPA of 3.8 or higher
- Strong analytical skills
- A strong interest in majoring in major in accounting, business analytics, economic consulting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, human resource management, international business, marketing, project management or supply chain management.
The Fellows application is available on the applicant status page once the first-year application is submitted. The application deadline is January 15.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 336.278.3566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for lateral entry is open to rising sophomores conditional on the availability of open spots in the program. If there are open spots, all rising sophomores who have declared a Love School of Business major by spring semester will receive an invitation to apply for the program.
In order to apply, rising sophomores must meet the following criteria:
- Have a GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Have declared a major in accounting, economics, economic consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, international business, management or marketing
- Have completed ECO 111, ECO 203 (or equivalent) and Calculus I (or higher math course)
- Have demonstrated leadership and involvement across campus and in the community.