December Ceremony Information
Tickets are not required for the graduate-level Commencement ceremonies in Alumni Gym. Each ceremony will include a keynote address, followed by reading of names and awarding of degrees as candidates cross the stage.
Parking is available in The Oaks parking lot (416 N. Williamson Ave.) across from Koury Athletic Center. The Koury Fine Arts lot will be available for accessible parking (permit required) or drop off. There could be a walk of 100-200 feet or more to the entrance. Guests who need assistance to reach the entrances and within Alumni Gym should bring a personal mobility device.
Accessible seating is available on the main level of Alumni Gym. Marshals will be on hand to assist.
Saplings will be available for candidates following the ceremonies outside Alumni Gym.
For families and friends who are unable to attend in person, the ceremony will be available to livestream on personal devices at www.elon.edu/live.
Graduate-level students should register with GradImages before December 5 for special discounts on ceremony photographs crossing the stage and receiving their diplomas. The following links will take candidates to the registration page for their ceremonies:
- Physician Assistant Studies White Coat Ceremony (4 p.m. Nov. 17)
- Nursing Pinning and White Coat Ceremony (6:30 p.m. Dec. 1)
- School of Law Commencement (10 a.m. Dec. 8)
- School of Health Sciences Commencement (2 p.m. Dec. 8)
Information about pre-ordering flowers will be available soon.
Flowers can also be purchased at local stores:
- Food Lion, 3535 S. Church Street, Burlington, NC, (336)584-3522
- Harris Teeter, 2727 S. Church Street, Burlington, NC, 336) 585-1444
- Lowe’s Foods, 1191 University Drive, Burlington, NC, (336) 584-8091
- Publix, 2750 S. Church St., Burlington, NC, (336) 586-1873