When it comes to professional development opportunities, career advising, informational interviews, networking and career outcomes, Elon’s Interactive Media program excels.
We take pride in our strong career outcomes and believe there are a number of reasons the majority of our graduates find careers in their chosen field so consistently and within three months of graduation.
Interactive Media students have:
- Full access to Elon’s nationally recognized and accredited School of Communications
- Relationship rich professional and personal connections
- A dedicated career advisor for the entirety of your life
- The mentorship of 300+ alumni
Resources across campus include:
- Hands-on workshops
- Faculty and staff across academic disciplines
- Wisdom sessions with alumni and media professionals
- Funding for local and virtual conferences
- Dedicated diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Access to Elon’s West Coast operations
- One-on-one career advising
- Professional portfolio and reel reviews
- Advocacy for festival and contest submissions
- Opportunities to create authentic client work
If you see a career/job title listed that intrigues you, please reach out and we will make the connection. (Please provide your contact information.) Our alumni always welcome the opportunity to speak with prospective students.