Created in 2011, the Executive Internship Program is designed for highly motivated juniors and seniors who are interested in working closely with Senior Staff and key stakeholders. Participants will further develop leadership and project management skills, and apply undergraduate experiences to help achieve university and departmental goals as related to the Elon Commitment strategic plan.
The Executive Internship is great preparation for those interested in education policy or management, planning, and leadership more generally. The mentor-mentee relationship between leaders of the university and interns is one of the greatest strengths of the program.
- 2017-2018 Executive Interns (E-net)
- 2016-2017 Executive Interns (E-net)
- 2015-2016 Executive Interns (E-net)
- 2014-2015 Executive Interns (E-net)
- 2013-2014 Executive Interns (E-net)
- 2012-2013 Eight students named Executive Interns (E-net)
- 2011-2012 Executive Intern Program develops Elon student leaders (E-net)