Learn more about the many options that allow you to add funds to your Phoenix Card at your convenience.
Online deposits can be made via the Online Portal using a credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted). This deposit immediately posts to your account. You should receive a confirmation email stating the money has been deposited.
You must register your Phoenix Card before you can make a deposit.
To register your card:
- Click on “Online Portal“
- Log in with your username and password
- Type in your Phoenix Card number (the 16 digit number on the front of your card)
eAccounts Mobile App
Funds can be deposited via the eAccounts mobile app through the use of a credit card. Simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the App Store or Play Store
- Download the Blackboard eAccounts Mobile App
- Find Elon University
- Sign in with your Elon email Username and Password
- Your accounts will become visible. If you wish to deposit funds, tap ‘Add Money’
- Pick the account you would like to add money to and select ‘Next’
- Enter the amount of money you would like to deposit
- Enter your credit card information
- Submit the deposit
Within this app you also have the ability to view your transaction activity, schedule deposits, save payment methods, and disable your Phoenix Card should you lose it.
When depositing funds by mail, the only accepted form of payment is a check. If you wish to mail a check, please include this deposit slip with your payment. Please include the student’s name, Student ID or Phoenix Card number, and a telephone number. The check should be issued to Elon University and mailed to Phoenix Card Services, 2650 Campus Box, Elon, NC 27244.
Phoenix Card Office
Deposit funds in person by visiting the Phoenix Card Office at Oaks McCoy Commons room 201. You may make a deposit using a credit or debit card, cash, or check. This deposit immediately posts to your account.
Contact Phoenix Card Services at (336) 278-5436. You may make a deposit over the phone using a credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted). This deposit will post 10 – 15 minutes on your account after phone call has ended.
Value Transfer Station
You may deposit funds at the value Transfer Station located in Moseley Center and Belk Library. Please note that this station accepts cash ($1, $5, $10, $20 dollar bills are accepted). This deposit immediately posts to your account.