If your Phoenix Card is lost, stolen, or you notice unauthorized usage, you should deactivate your account. To deactivate your account, log into your Phoenix Card Account online, click on “Card Services”, and then click “Deactivate Card”. You can also contact the Phoenix Card Services during regular business hours and have us deactivate it for you. If your account has been deactivated, no transactions can be processed until the account has been reactivated.
- There is a $25.00 replacement fee for lost or stolen Phoenix Cards.
- To receive your new Phoenix Card you will need to come to the Phoenix Card Office, located in the Oaks McCoy Commons, room 201.
- Credit or debit card, cash, check, or Phoenix Cash are acceptable forms of payment.
- If you find your card after it was reported lost, you must contact Phoenix Card Services to reactivate it.
- If you have replaced a lost card and then find it, that card cannot be reactivated!