MyPhoto is an online service that allows you to upload your own photo to be used on your Phoenix Card. Uploading your own photo can help you avoid lines and save valuable time when arriving on campus.
Directions for submitting a photo:
- Visit the website www.elon.edu/myphoto.
- To begin choose: “Get Started Now”.
- Log in with your Elon University Username, Password, and ID Number.
- Review the guidelines for the photo and then check the box at the bottom of the page.
- Upload your photo (Be sure to use a solid WHITE background). If your photo will not rotate, it’s okay. We can edit it after it’s submitted.
- If needed, crop and resize your photo.
- Preview what your Phoenix Card will look like.
- Congratulations! You have now completed the photo submission process.
- You will receive an email stating that your photo has been submitted and will be reviewed within the next few days.
- Once your photo has been approved, you’ll receive a notification that your Phoenix Card is available for pickup.
Please Note: By submitting a photo for your Phoenix Card you certify that the photo is properly formatted to meet University requirements, is a true image of yourself, and may be used by the University for official purposes. If your photo does not meet University standards, it will be rejected and you will be asked to submit another photo. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions you can contact the Phoenix Card Office at (336) 278-5436.
Examples of Acceptable and Unacceptable Photos: