Proposal submissions are now open. The submission deadline for this year’s conference is Wednesday, March 31 at 11:59pm EST, and presenter slots are limited. For questions, please contact Dr. Kelsey Bitting (email@example.com).
Proposals can be submitted using this Qualtrics form. There are two types of proposals:
- 60-minute evidence-based, interactive virtual workshops
- 30-minute virtual presentations that highlight an innovative pedagogical strategy and evidence of its impact
Proposals will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- How well does the proposal relate to the theme of the conference?
- What makes it distinctive?
- To what degree does the proposal incorporate evidence? Does it build on existing literature, include data, an analysis of student work or engagement or some other type of evidence?
- To what degree will this proposed session be appealing to faculty across disciplines or fields?
- What are the learning objectives for the session participants?
- Does the outline suggest the session will effectively meet those objectives?
- For workshops: how does the workshop build in active participation? (e.g., learning exercises, guided discussion, or other engagement methods).