- In accordance with CDC guidelines, all campus visits have been canceled at least through the month of April.
- Previously scheduled large-scale events including April 17 and 24 Phoenix Fridays; April 3 & 4 Phoenix Fusion Weekend; and the April 28 Spring Open House have been canceled.
- We know this news is disappointing to members of the Class of 2024. Please know that important work is still happening. Preparations continue for your arrival this fall. We encourage you to watch your email for regular updates about class registration, housing and New Student Orientation programs.
- We understand that choosing a college during these unprecedented times is particularly challenging. For this reason, we have created a comprehensive virtual experience at elon.edu/life-as-a-phoenix to help.
- In addition to video tours, Elon Admissions is offering multiple opportunities for admitted students to connect and get questions answered. Register for the opportunity to chat via phone or video with an Elon Admissions counselor through Counselor Connect or schedule an Admitted Student Virtual Session. There are also multiple Facebook Life sessions scheduled to answer questions about financial aid, living at Elon, global studies, life in the Triad, Phoenix athletics and more. Visit the Elon Admissions Facebook page or watch previous FB Live sessions here.
- Because academic advising and housing selections occur during the conclusion of the academic year, we continue to encourage students to submit their enrollment deposit by May 1. If you would like to request an extension of your enrollment deposit, please contact your admissions counselor or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know the circumstances surrounding the coronavirus pandemic have impacted your final semester of high school. Elon is affected, too. We ask that you send your transcripts to us as soon as you can, but know that we understand there are currently a lot of unanswered questions. We expect the remainder of your senior year will be consistent with the academic and personal record presented in your application, but no matter what happens, we will work with you and be flexible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What about Admissions tours and events?
In accordance with CDC guidelines, all campus visits have been canceled through April 30. Previously scheduled large-scale events including the April 17 and 24 Phoenix Fridays; April 3-4 Phoenix Fusion Weekend; and the April 28 Spring Open House have been canceled.
Send questions to email@example.com or call 336-278-3566.
Spring Admissions Events
- Previously scheduled large-scale events including the April 17 and 24 Phoenix Fridays; April 3 & 4 Phoenix Fusion Weekend; and Spring Open House on April 28 have been canceled. We are disappointed that you can’t attend these events, but we have a comprehensive virtual experience to help you understand why Elon students chose to live Life As A Phoenix.