The Office of the Dean of Students (Janice Ratliff Building 105) provides opportunities, services and experiences that support student learning, holistic development, wellbeing, and community and personal responsibility. The Office of the Dean of Students is an important point of contact for the University community and serves as a hub for student support and contact in moments of crisis, challenge, or need.
The Office of the Dean of Students and its associated programs and functions brings together those departments and functions in Student Life that:
• Address student physical and emotional health/well-being.
• Promote student conduct that appropriately balances rights, responsibilities, and community values.
• Support student academic well-being, success, and planning through consultation to students, faculty, staff, parents/guardians and other University constituents and stakeholders
Functions and services:
- Leave of Absence and Withdrawal
- Student Care and Outreach
- Student Health & Wellness
- Student Life Athletic Training Services
- Under the Weather Meal Plan Voucher Program
- Violence Response and Confidential Advocacy