Students sometimes struggle in ways that lead us to be concerned for their well-being. If you are worried about a student and need someone to help, share your concern with us and allow us to provide support.
Our staff is here to:
- Connect with students to offer assistance and a listening ear
- Work with students to develop coping strategies and other support plans to manage any difficulties they may be facing
- Build students’ efficacy in connecting with and navigating on-campus resources (including Student Involvement, Learning Assistance, Counseling Services, Health Services, Disability Services, Residence Life, GLC Center, CREDE, Truitt Center, and many others).
- Assist students in navigating Elon’s policies regarding academics, disability support, financial assistance, residential life, etc.
- Discuss academic options involving course withdrawals, medical leave of absences, incomplete, and university withdrawals.