COVID-19 Related Resources:
The links below are designed to better assist students in navigating important resources related to COVID-19 that intersect with Student Care and Outreach. For additional information related to the Universities Ready and Resilient planning, please see the Ready and Resilient page.
- Delayed Arrivals – for students who will be delayed in their arrival to Elon for Fall 2020 due to their need to quarantine.
- Quarantine Resources – for students who are asked to quarantine while on campus
Students sometimes struggle in ways that lead us to be concerned for their well-being. If you are worried about a student and need someone to help, share your concern with us and allow us to provide support.
Our staff is here to:
- Connect with students to offer assistance and a listening ear;
- Work with students to develop helpful coping strategies and other support plans;
- Build students’ efficacy in connecting with and navigating on-campus resources;
- Assist students in navigating Elon’s policies regarding academics, disability support, financial assistance, residential life, etc.;
- Sharing Concern for a Friend
- Academic Strategies & Timeline
- Food and Housing Insecurity
- Mobility Issues
- Medical and Hardship Leave