*Medical emergencies should call 9-1-1*
PhoenixHealth Patient Portal
Using the PhoenixHealth patient portal, patients can schedule and cancel appointments, print immunization records, and secure message with providers.
To access your patient portal:
- Visit the PhoenixHealth website.
- Select Elon University from the drop down menu and click “Remember my selection permanently” before clicking “Next.”
- Log in with your Elon username and password.
Please do not leave a voice mail message requesting a specific appointment time.
Operational hours while classes are in session:
Monday-Thursday8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday (starting 1/27/18)9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. *new hours
Weekday Appointments (Monday-Friday)
- Patients can schedule on-line through PhoenixHealth or call ahead to schedule your appointment. Staff members are available at 8:30 am to begin scheduling appointments.
- Same day appointments are available on-line through PhoenixHealth starting at 6:00 am everyday. Next day appointments for tomorrow are available until full starting at 8:30 every day.
- Patients should arrive at Health Services shortly prior to their appointment time.
- Patients arriving late to their appointment will need to reschedule and may be charged a missed appointment fee. Patients who miss their appointments without calling to cancel prior to their appointment time will be charged a $35.00 missed appointment fee.
- If there are no same day appointments available, patients will be deferred to the next day. Health Services will do their best to work-in patients with acute illnesses and injuries, but patients should understand work-in wait times may be unpredictable.
- Patients with more urgent medical situations who cannot wait until the next available appointment time may want to consider visiting one of the local urgent care clinics or the hospital emergency department. Refer to the After Hours and Summer Care page for available options.
Weekend Appointments (Saturday-Sunday)
- Weekend appointments are limited.
- Weekend appointments are same-day appointments for acute and urgent care.
- Staff members are available at 10:50 am (8:50 am beginning January 27th) to begin scheduling appointments.
- Students walking in with no appointment will be assigned to the next available appointment time. If no same-day appointment times are available, the appointment will be deferred to the next business day.
- Patients arriving late to their appointment may need to reschedule and will be charged a missed appointment fee. Patients missing their appointments will be charged a $35.00 missed appointment fee.
- More information is available on our Weekend Appointments page.