The Office of Cultural & Special Programs will continue its tradition of offering audiences a rich and varied program of concerts, performances, lectures and special events during the 2021-22 academic year.
Online Ticketing: The Center for the Arts Box Office now offers online ticketing. To create a user account to view, select and purchase tickets to programs, visit elon.universitytickets.com/.
Follow these first-time steps:
- Elon faculty, staff and students select “Log in/Register” and use their university credentials to log in
- Off campus patrons select “Log in/Register” and follow instructions to create a user account
- Select Cultural Programs tab under Category on Home page
- Choose the Event and select desired seats
- Complete online payment (note: a processing fee will be added to online orders at time of sale)
- Download or print the ticket. It will be scanned for admission when you arrive at the theatre entrance (McCrary, Whitley, Yeager, etc.). Note: Tickets will not be scanned at the Box Office window.
Walk Up and Phone Orders: The Center for the Arts Box Office will provide window service and accept phone orders to purchase tickets during normal business hours.
Will Call will be offered beginning one hour before program start.