The Office of Cultural & Special Programs will continue its tradition of offering audiences a rich and varied program of concerts, performances, lectures and special events during the 2023-24 academic year.
Online Ticketing: The Center for the Arts Box Office offers online ticketing. To create a user account to view, select and purchase tickets to programs, visit www.elon.edu/boxoffice.
To reach the box office by phone, call (336) 278-5610.
Follow these first-time steps:
- Elon faculty, staff and students select “Log in/Register” and use their university credentials to log in
- Off campus patrons select “Log in/Register” and follow instructions to create a user account
- Select Cultural Programs tab under Category on Home page
- Choose the Event and select desired seats
- Complete online payment (note: a processing fee will be added to online orders at time of sale)
- Download or print the ticket. It will be scanned for admission when you arrive at the theatre entrance (McCrary, Whitley, Yeager, etc.). Note: Tickets will not be scanned at the Box Office window.
Walk Up and Phone Orders: The Center for the Arts Box Office will provide window service and accept phone orders to purchase tickets during normal business hours: Monday-Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours are subject to change on holidays and dates of major university events.
Will Call will be offered beginning one hour before program start.