Law students joined with Elon Law Professor Margaret Kantlehner’s Externship Class and the Office of Career Services for a career panel devoted to Careers in Government – Civil Practice – on October 26, 2010.
Panelists represented local, state and federal government entities and shared their career paths and advice for entering their field of practice. The program will took place from 6 to 7 p.m. in Classroom 204.
- Pamela Best, Deputy Legal Counsel – Legal & Legislative Services, Administrative Office of the Courts – Raleigh;
- Lisa Dawson, Assistant Attorney General – N.C. Dept. of Justice, Office of the Attorney General – Raleigh;
- Jim Clark, Associate General Counsel – Office of the City Attorney – Greensboro;
- Arnita Dula, Staff Attorney – City of Hickory, N.C.;
- Susan Campbell, Chief Counsel – U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development – Greensboro Field Office.