We are bringing our 3rd annual National Networking Event Series to our alumni in more than 30 cities across the country and we are excited to see our alumni in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 28!
Elon University’s Office of Alumni Engagement is committed to enhancing your career. This month, we are bringing our 3rd annual National Networking Event Series to our alumni in more than 30 cities across the country. In addition to our alumni, members of the Elon Mentor Network, Parents Council and Love School of Business Advisory Board are invited to attend each event to share their experiences and make connections.
Not only are we are thrilled to bring this dynamic event back to Washington, D.C., but so are many alumni, parents and mentors who have already committed to attending this event and serving as “connectors” for all our attendees.
Tuesday, Jan. 28, 6-9 p.m.
1307 New York Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C.
Here’s the program you can expect:
- Open Networking: Elon mentors, parents and board members will be available to engage in conversations with alumni related to their careers and professional development. Alumni will also be representing various industries to help you grow your network and make meaningful connections in your field.
- Resume Review: Whether you’re looking for a new job or need to refresh your resume, alumni will be available to provide feedback, tips and advice on resume writing. Advance registration recommended.
- Interactive Presentation: Learn how to create and leverage your online brand to tap into The Elon Network and connect with the 17,000+ Elon alumni on LinkedIn.
- Professional Development Breakout Sessions: Attend a session on Applying for Graduate School and Life as a Grad Student with James Shimer ’09 or The Power of Networking and Volunteerism with Karl Dillinger, Vice President of Communications for Northen Virginia Society of Human Resource Management. Advance registration recommended.
- Closing Remarks: Highlight upcoming events and opportunities for you to connect with local Elon alumni, parents and mentors in order to stay engaged with Elon in Washington, D.C..