The Entrepreneurship Speaker Series at Elon Law is designed to inform entrepreneurs about legal matters involved with creating startups and growing small businesses.
All events in the series are no cost, open to the public and do not require RSVP.
Forums take place:
Thursdays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Elon Law, Room 206
201 N. Greene St., Greensboro, N.C.
Forum topics, dates and presenters:
“How to choose the best business structure for your company” – Sept. 10
- Greg Chabon, partner, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP
- John Flynn, distinguished practitioner in residence, Elon Law; director, Carruthers & Roth, PA
“Tax implications and approaches for your business structure” – Oct. 1
- Keith Wood, director, Carruthers & Roth, PA
- Andy Haile, associate dean for academic affairs and associate professor of law, Elon Law
“How to finance a business” – Oct. 22
- Garland Graham, partner, Schell Bray PLLC
- Tom Molony, associate professor of law, Elon Law
“Intellectual Property issues for the small business” – Nov. 19
- Jack Hicks, partner, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP
- David Levine, associate professor of law, Elon Law
For more information contact Elon Law Professor John Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.