Full-time Physical Therapist Opening - Edenton, NC
Job ID: 920986
Location: Vidant Chowan Hospital
Vidant Chowan Hospital
Vidant Chowan Hospital is a modern 25 bed critical access facility located in historic Edenton, North Carolina, and provides services and programs to 45,000 people in 4 counties. Vidant Chowan Hospital’s partnership with Vidant Health gives our patients access to state-of-the-art services provided by an academic medical center. Our medical staff includes some of the finest primary care, pediatric, internal medicine physicians and surgeons in the region, and we have a telemedicine link with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- The Licensed Physical Therapist is responsible for the overall delivery of physical therapy services and is accountable for the effectiveness of services. The LPT provides supervision to the PTA and works collaboratively during the delivery of services. The LPT is responsible for performing patient evaluations, developing interventions and establishing individualized plan of care with input from patient and family.
- Graduated from an Accredited program with a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- North Carolina Physical Therapy License
- CPR required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work at Vidant Chowan and Vidant Bertie Hospitals
- Peds experience/interest
- Full time position with benefits
- Some weekend and holiday call required
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
Vidant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA Applications for Vidant Health and its subsidiary corporate entities are accepted and employees are chosen for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.
For additional information, please contact:
Jean Pierce, Human Resources Assistant
Tel: (252) 482-6401