8 a.m. to 4:35 p.m. | Lakeside Conference Room, Moseley Center
Hosted by Elon University’s Department of Accounting
Speakers from the profession, government and academia will provide updates on several issues pertinent to CPAs.
At this conference, participants will:
- Learn new developments in accounting pronouncements and auditing standards
- Increase their understanding of North Carolina’s ethics requirements for CPAs
- Learn recent developments in Federal tax and the Affordable Care Act
- Explore current U.S. macroeconomic trends
- Learn tips to create a personal leadership brand through intentional leadership
Who should attend
CPAs in business, industry, public accounting, not-for-profits, government and academia
Fee: $99 per person (includes a continental breakfast and lunch)
Deadline to register: Friday, Nov. 4, 2016
Elon University is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.