This is the Neuro Outpatient Clinic at Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital Pacific States / nearby to West Coast / a Moderate Cost of Living Continuing education is limitless...they pay for just about as many courses as you want, and they pay you as if you were working! Many courses to attend on campus and offsite. A large healthcare campus (600 beds total) in a not so busy city. This campus serves a wide area of surrounding counties. There are at least 60 beds for just the Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital. With an Inpatient Rehab Hospital that has 88% of patients returning home, the outpatient Neuro Rehab Program serves to approximately 500-600 patients per year.
Work with a progressive outpatient neuro team of 5 PTs, 2 PTAs, 5 OTs, SLP, plus Rehab Manager. There also is collaborative teamwork with the healthcare team for each patient.
- Driven by the clinicians
- 1-1 patient care
- Patients include major trauma, stroke, spinal cord, amputation, brain injury, neurological disorders. Patients with joint replaced or fractured hip. The amputation program includes patients with above and below knee amputations on one or both legs. Stroke patients with significant loss of mobility, swallowing or speech.
- No pressure for productivity – This is a Not-for-Profit facility
- Base Range: $39-$59/hour – New grads start at ~$80,000 annually
- Plus, $5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Plus, $5,000 Lump Sum Relocation
- Plus, $10,000 Loan Reimbursement; for your previous school loans
PACIFIC STATES, STUNNING MOUTAINOUS LOCATION close to West Coast
(please contact for details) Nestled in a gorgeous location with kayaking, white water rafting, mountain biking and climbing, fishing, and a ton of trails for cycling / running / walking. Equivalent to Midwest cost of living. Art galleries, trendy downtown spots, outdoor live entertainment, festivals, wine tasting. Mid-size outdoorsy city without traffic jams.
Please email your resume for further information and/or consideration:
firstname.lastname@example.org / Patty Wyatt / direct 469.626.5161 /
visit us at clinipost.com