Rehab Employee Satisfaction 98-99% A very ethical team; not pushed for productivity Minnesota/Wisconsin Northern border Full-Time Permanent Hire It’s all about patient care here. Get to know your patients on an individual basis. Partner with other healthcare professionals on an interdisciplinary team.
- $83,000 Annually for a New Graduate, Salary goes up from there with experience
- Relocation Bonus of $7,000
- Onsite interviews are paid for (flight, car, hotel)
- Comprehensive Benefits, earn PTO immediately, 18 paid days off in your first year, 6 Paid Holidays plus your Birthday off
A beautiful new Rehab facility with windows
Technologically advanced with PT, OT, SLP, Massage Therapy.
- Total Gym, LiteGait, Shuttle Balance, Upper Body Ergometer, NuStep, Wii Treadmill, and much more
- One-on-One Treatments / 45-minute visits, and time allotted afterward for documentation
- Direct communication with the Doctors
- A very cohesive Rehab Team: 5PT, 1 PTA, 2 OT, 2 SLP, 2 Massage Therapists
- Electronic Medical Records Documentation / paperless
- Primarily Orthopedic related Injuries, Pain Management, Vestibular, Lymphedema, Total Knee, Total Hip, Shoulders, Women’s Health, also some Neurological disorders
- Schedule: M-F, No weekends, No Holidays
Flexible to pick your schedule, 8-hour, 9-hour, or 10-hour day
- Advanced training and techniques, including dry needling
LOCATION: Wisconsin/Minnesota Northern border (please inquire for full details)
Surrounded by pine trees, lakes, wildlife and a peaceful quite you only find in nature. An area filled with outdoor recreation such as swimming, water-skiing, paddle boarding, snow skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing, snowmobile trails. Paved hiking and biking trails. Many restaurants, breweries and parks.
A very reasonable cost of living below the national average!!
For consideration or details, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Patty Wyatt / direct 469.626.5161 /
Permanent-Hire Healthcare Opportunities