Full-Time Permanent Hire East Atlantic Coast / Beaches ORGANIZED MENTORSHIP; Pair up with an advanced Manual PT Therapist and another Senior PT who does everything from Pediatrics to Adults. A new graduate will learn a lot here! Receive specialized training for specialties of your choice such as Women’s Health, Neuro, Parkinson’s – open to talking about anything you’d like to specialize in! You will receive specialized training brought in to prepare you for board certification – pick your specialty.
LOCATION: East Atlantic Coast, with access to beaches – you can live next to the beach. One of the loveliest outdoor recreational areas to live with two state parks that feature hiking and biking trails. Young professionals, growing families and empty nesters are drawn to the area’s mild weather, excellent schools, and miles of beaches, with a relatively low cost of living. Access to hundreds of quality restaurants, a variety of leisure activities and a jam-packed events calendar with amusement parks, zoos, live music, cultural events, a Boardwalk, and the Market Common hosting many free shows. The cost of living is lower than what the average American pays, largely due to the region’s affordable housing; excellent prices and a lot of options for renting a condominium on the beach!
- Range ~$34 – 50/hour (~$70,000-100,000 annually)
- Plus, Sign-On Bonus $10,000
- Plus, Relocation Package $5,000
- Outstanding Benefits Package, 401K, Paid Time Off
- Staff development and growth: Annual continuing education expenses per therapist
- Onsite Interviews Paid; car, flight, hotelA REWARDING CAREER ON EVERY LEVEL:
- A fully equipped gym, walking track, and an aquatic warm water pool
- Treat a wide range of patients; cancer, geriatrics, Parkinson’s, ortho Injuries, neuro, pediatrics, post-surgery, cardio / Stroke Certified
- Large rehab team; 5 PT, 5 PTA, 1 OT, 1 COTA, 1 SLP
- One-on-one treatments
- Collaboration with teams focusing on what’s best for the patient
To forward a resume for consideration and further details:
Permanent-Hire Physical Therapy Recruitment /
Patty Wyatt / direct 469.626.5161