Full-Time Permanent Hire Just 45 minutes to Atlantic Coast / Columbia, SC (larger city nearby) A new graduate will learn a lot here! Best Director of Rehab! Receive specialized training for specialties of your choice such as Women’s Health, Neuro, Parkinson’s – open to talking about anything you’d like to specialize in! You will receive specialized training brought in to prepare you for board certification – pick your specialty, and you will be given educational courses to prepare for certification. ORGANIZED MENTORSHIP; Pair up with an advanced Manual PT Therapist and another Senior PT who do everything from Pediatrics to Adults.
- Range ~$34 – 50/hour (~$70,000-100,000 annually)
- Plus, Sign-On Bonus $10,000
- Plus, Relocation Package $5,000
- Outstanding Benefits Package, 401K, Paid Time Off
- Staff development and growth: Annual continuing education expenses per therapist
- Onsite Interviews Paid; car, flight, hotel
A REWARDING CAREER ON EVERY LEVEL:
- A fully equipped gym, walking track, and an aquatic warm water pool
- Treat a wide range of patients; cancer, geriatrics, Parkinson’s, ortho Injuries, neurological disorders, pediatrics, post-surgery, cardio / Stroke Certified
- Large rehab team; 5 PT, 5 PTA, 1 OT, 1 COTA, 1 SLP
LOCATION: Outside of Columbia, SC, close to East Atlantic Coast, with access to beaches. One of the loveliest outdoor recreational areas to live. A relatively low cost of living. Access to hundreds of quality restaurants, a variety of leisure activities and a jam-packed events calendar with amusement parks, zoos, live music, cultural events. The region’s affordable housing makes this an excellent choice to live. Hiking, Biking, Parks, and any type of Sports for all ages.
To forward a resume for consideration and further details: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent-Hire Physical Therapy Recruitment /
Patty Wyatt / direct 469.626.5161