Elon ranks #66 in the 2021 U.S. News “Best Part-time MBA Programs” list.
U.S. News & World Report ranks Elon’s Martha and Spencer Love School of Business among the country’s top business schools for part-time MBAs.
Elon is ranked #66 out of 272 schools in the 2021 “Best Part-time MBA Programs” list, moving up from #89 in 2020.
The U.S. News rankings are based on five factors from statistical surveys and reputation surveys:
- Average peer assessment score based on surveys in fall 2019 to business school deans and MBA program directors of part-time MBA programs
- Average GMAT score and average GRE quantitative, verbal and analytical writing scores of part-time MBA students entering fall 2019
- Average undergraduate GPA of part-time MBA students entering in fall 2019
- Number of years of work experience of part-time MBA students entering in fall 2019, with more years of work experience scoring higher in the rankings
- Percentage of the business school’s fall 2019 total full-time and part-time MBA enrollment that is in the part-time MBA program, with a higher percentage of MBA students being part-time scoring higher in the rankings
“The ranking reflects the terrific work by our faculty and staff,” said Raghu Tadepalli, dean of the Martha and Spencer Love School of Business. “As we celebrate our much better ranking compared to last year, we feel our selectivity is the criterion with the highest impact. Simply put, at a time when part-time MBA programs have waived many entrance requirements, we have held firm to our admissions standards and have been rewarded for this by a much higher ranking.”
Elon is tied at #66 with Babson College, George Washington University, Rutgers University, Tulane University, University of Connecticut, University of Denver and University of Houston.
Other North Carolina universities included among the top 100 part-time MBA programs:
- #18 Wake Forest University
- #51 University of North Carolina-Charlotte
- #61 NC State University
- #89 University of North Carolina-Greensboro
Designed for working professionals from Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Raleigh and beyond, the Elon MBA offers a part-time program with full-time benefits. Students benefit from small class sizes, a curriculum focused on the transfer of course content to practical applications, professional development support, evening classes offered in two locations (Elon and Research Triangle Park), a flexible schedule, and an extraordinary faculty committed to teaching and engaged learning.