Exciting Career Opportunity for New PT Graduates with a profitable, fast growing, entrepreneurial in spirit company with an environment where our people achieve their personal and professional goals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Maintain a safe clinical environment
2. Develop a plan of care based on physician’s orders and evaluation findings
3. Perform patient evaluation, including all pertinent tests and measurements appropriate for required documentation in a timely manner
4. Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications
5. Communicate, in a timely manner, with other health care professionals
6. Adhere to billing compliance standards
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and thirty miles west of Charlotte, NC.
· 12,000 sq. ft. facility
· Work with highly trained and skilled Orthopedic Specialists PT’s
· Full heated aquatic center
· Specialized programs for runners, throwing athletes, concussion, woman’s health, balance disorders, and more!
· Serving the athletes at Gardner-Webb University, Cleveland Community College and local High Schools
We offer a competitive benefit package with includes, but is not limited to, Paid Time Off, Health Care Insurance, 401K, Continuing Education, and realistic Bonus opportunities. In addition, we offer a mentorship program, residency program, and growth opportunities with training through Ivy University.
This position requires a degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapy Program and current state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
Please email ‘email@example.com’ or call 980-404-7744. And visit our website: cpta-rx.com for more information
Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates / IvyRehab Physical Therapy