Board members ensure the availability of multiple pro bono and community service opportunities to Elon Law students, and services for community members with limited access to legal assistance.
The following students have been selected as members of the Elon University School of Law 2021 Pro Bono Board:
- Co-Directors: Reyona Hammond L’21 & Emily Squicciarini L’21
- Secretary/Treasurer: Kaleigh Reynolds L’21
- LANC Liaison: Brittany Chadwick L’21
- Community Service Coordinator/Outreach: Kylyn Mondor L’22
- Social Media/PR: Hayley Napier Anhalt L’22
- Event Coordinator: Brittany Graybeal L’22
Established in 2011, the Pro Bono Board raises awareness of pro bono and public interest work through service, education and fundraising. Board members work with students, organizations, faculty, administration, and the legal community to ensure the availability of multiple pro bono and community service opportunities to students, and legal services for community members with limited access to legal assistance.
Students serve through pro bono opportunities, such as the Tax Assistance Program, Wills for Heroes, and the Innocence Project. They also serve through the Humanitarian Immigration Law Clinic, Wills Clinic, and the Guardian ad Litem Clinic, to name just a few.