Great opportunity for a licensed new grad Physical Therapist where you would work under the direct supervision of an experienced Physical Therapist to expand and enhance your PT skills.
The physical therapist provides direct patient care to patients across various venues including outpatient, inpatient rehab and acute care
- Reports to Rehab Services Director and Physical Therapy Lead
- Completes patient evaluations and treatment in various settings for various diagnoses
- Effectively works with registration personnel and department leadership to ensure smooth and effective department operations
- Participates in departmental growth initiatives, program development and Continuous Quality Improvement, as designated
Licensed Physical Therapist
- Degree Required
- Thorough knowledge of physical therapy, including evaluation and treatment for various diagnoses (ortho, neuro, debility, balance, etc.)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) required to interact with patients, organizational leadership, physicians, staff and communities served.
- Strong independence and excellent time management skills
- Excellent documentation skills
Excellent compensation and benefits!
Contact: Annette Malkin Marvel Consultants, Inc