Are you interested in moving to a gorgeous mountain community? Schuster Physical Therapy (SPT) is looking for a Full-Time Physical Therapist to join our team. SPT is a growing, physical therapist-owned private practice in Ashe County, North Carolina. We are in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains in a lovely community with an artsy and bustling downtown, close to the Blue Ridge Parkway and the New River so outdoor adventures abound! We are excited to be opening a second clinic in the near future, and we are looking for more physical therapists to join our team!
Our staff is our best asset, and we hire for a team-culture fit that aligns with our clinic values. At SPT, we have a dynamic team of therapists who enjoy what they do and deliver exceptional care. We are looking for the right person to join our team. Could that be you?
● Tired of taking work home? We offer paid documentation time to stay current with notes and communicate with doctors and patients.
● Not enough time with your patients? We provide One-on-One patient treatments with no double booking.
● Not feeling appreciated? We have a wonderful team who work together in a lighthearted and playful environment.
● Craving mentoring and/ or development? We pay for NC state licenses and provide continuing education benefits. Owner and Clinical Supervisor provide a coordinated mentoring program and are fully invested in the professional development of staff and the quality of care that patients receive.
We hire first for a TEAM-CULTURE FIT. The purpose of Schuster Physical Therapy is to enhance lives – to return people to health so that they may enjoy life more fully. To develop a work environment that is fulfilling to our employees and provides longevity, growth, and reward.
WE EMPOWER EACH OTHER – We create a dynamic, forward-moving environment to celebrate the lives of patients and team members.
WE SEEK GROWTH – We are always looking to grow and improve ourselves. We strive for excellence.
WE GENUINELY CARE – We listen to and serve people above and beyond what is typically expected. We consider the human element in each situation to meet people where they are and help them reach their goals.
WE FACE CHALLENGES WITH OPTIMISM – We work through challenges with grace and optimism to implement the best solution.
WE ARE STEWARDS OF OUR BUSINESS – Although we do not strive for profit alone, we recognize that proper stewardship provides opportunity, progress, and longevity for a healthy business.
WE DO THE RIGHT THING – We strive to function and operate with ethics and integrity in all that we do – both administratively and clinically to provide the best care possible and create a health work environment
If You Align with Our Values… Read On!
SPT provides services for a diverse patient population. Our therapists are offered compensation commensurate with experience in an uplifting and dynamic environment that truly encourages life/work balance. SPT asks our therapists to pursue their own areas of interest and strive to meet the needs of our community. We offer numerous opportunities to get involved in the community with SPT team volunteering, Couch to 4-Mile training programs, Speed and Agility Camps and High School Athletics involvement. We are excited to have created an environment where our values and compassion are visible in our appreciation and respect for our employees and in the love we show our patients.
● 40-Hour Weeks
● Paid Time Off
● Holiday Pay
● 401K with company matching and profit sharing
● Physical Therapy Licensure paid
● Healthcare Stipend
● Continuing Education stipend
● Brand new spacious facility
● 1500 square foot gym with turf/ sled strip
● Bright, colorful, and dynamic atmosphere
● Full view of majestic Mount Jefferson right out our window
● Tons of natural light
● Private treatment rooms in addition to open treatment areas
● Personal space for each employee
● Half Days on Friday!
● Paid meetings
● Flexible work schedule
● Golfing, river fun, hiking, biking, farmer’s markets & music festivals
● A community where patients are treated like family
● Well respected schools
● Streamlined EMR for efficient notes and documentation
Check out our Facebook page and Google reviews to see how we are perceived by our community.
We Want to Hear from You!
New and seasoned therapists are welcomed to apply. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please let us know. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume.
Schuster Physical Therapy
419 East Main Street Jefferson, NC 28640