Are you interested in moving to a gorgeous mountain community? Schuster Physical Therapy (SPT) is looking for a Full-Time Physical Therapist. SPT is a growing, physical therapist-owned private practice in Ashe County, North Carolina. Located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, West Jefferson is a lovely community with an artsy and bustling downtown, close to the Blue Ridge Parkway and the New River. Ashe County offers unlimited outdoor recreation, natural beauty and endless cultural offerings between our own community and those of a university community (Appalachian State University) in our neighboring town.
· Tired of taking work home? We offer paid documentation time to stay current with notes and communicate with doctors.
· Not enough time with your patients? We provide One-on-One patient treatments with no double booking.
· Not feeling appreciated? We are blessed with a wonderful team who work together in a lighthearted and playful environment.
· Craving mentoring and/ or development? We pay for NC state license and provide continuing education benefits. Owner and Clinical Supervisor provide a coordinated mentoring program and are fully invested in the professional development of staff and the quality of care that patients receive.
SPT provides services for a diverse patient population. Our Therapists are offered compensation commensurate with experience in an uplifting and dynamic environment that encourages life/work balance. 40-hour weeks, PTO and holiday pay are standard. SPT asks our therapists to pursue their own areas of interest and strive to meet the needs of our community. We offer numerous opportunities to get involved in the community with Couch to 5K training programs, Speed and Agility Camps, Vertical Jump Camps and High School Athletics involvement. We are excited to have created an environment where our values and compassion are visible in our appreciation and respect for our employees and in the love we show our patients.
· Owner is an Elon DPT grad
· PTO and Holiday Pay
· 401K with company matching and Profit Sharing
· Physical Therapy Licensure paid
· Healthcare stipend
· Continuing Education stipend
· Brand new spacious facility
· 1500 square foot gym with turf/ sled strip
· Bright, colorful and dynamic atmosphere
· Full view of majestic Mount Jefferson right out our window
· Tons of natural light
· Private treatment rooms in addition to open treatment areas
· Personal space for each employee
· Half Days on Friday!
· Paid meetings
· Flexible work schedule
· Golfing, hiking, farmer’s markets, music festivals
· A community where patients are treated like family
· Well respected schools
· Streamlined EMR for efficient notes and documentation
Take a moment to check our our website at www.schusterpt.com and see our solid Google reviews.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume.
Schuster Physical Therapy email@example.com 419 East Main Street Jefferson NC