We are a growing, privately owned company seeking a Full-Time / Part-Time Staff PT in our High Point or Salisbury, North Carolina locations. Most physical therapists come to our company looking for a job but they end up finding a home. Contact us to see why 50% or more of our staff have been with us for 10 + years!
We are looking for a PT that can work effectively in a team-based, outpatient clinic environment. Someone who
is willing to learn and grow their skills in such a way to provide our patients with superior clinical skills and
customer service on a daily basis will excel in this position.
The successful applicant must be able to work independently and demonstrate strong communication skills
within an outpatient clinical team. We offer competitive wages, base medical, optional dental / vision, STD /
LTD, 401K, CEU reimbursement, supplemental insurance, base Life Insurance and generous PTO.
● Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
● Current North Carolina Physical Therapy License
● New grads welcome to apply
● Demonstrated application of customer service skills
● Demonstrated proficiency with PC based computer skills
● Ability to organize / prioritize while handling multiple tasks
● Updated knowledge of current evidence based physical therapy practice
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
High Point: https://ncpta.associationcareernetwork.com/jobs/view/staff-physical-therapist/61258385/