Celtic Physical Therapy is looking for a full-time physical therapist to join our clinic in Greensboro. We are a small, fast-paced clinic with a focus on treating the whole patient, not just the diagnosis. In addition to providing patients with traditional physical therapy, we also utilize unique recovery tools, such as ART, Vibeplate(s) and our alter-G treadmill, just to name a few!
● Devise treatment plans for patients and treat patients according to those plans.
● Perform tests, evaluations and complex treatment procedures and assess for muscle strength, mobility, gait and range of motion (ROM) potential for rehabilitation.
● Use hands-on therapy such as ART or massage to ease patients’ pain and provide stimulation to promote healing.
● Maintain daily records of treatments and document progress notes on patients.
● Education: Graduate from an accredited PT program, required.
● Licensure/Certification: Appropriate state PT license, required.
Job Types: Full-time
● 401(k) matching
● Flexible schedule
● Health insurance
● Paid time off
● Professional development assistance
● Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
● Greensboro, NC 27410: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location