2) NOVA Orthopaedics and Spine Care at The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics (CAO) is looking for energetic therapists to join a dynamic, collaborative environment. You will have the unique opportunity to work closely with orthopedic surgeons and be part of an experienced team of physical therapists and physical therapy assistants, as well as occupational therapy. Our therapists treat the full range of orthopedic diagnoses in patients ranging from teens to the elderly adult. CAO provides opportunities for clinical growth as well as career advancement, mentorship programs for new graduates, continuing education, and other excellent benefits for all therapists.
1) NOVA Orthopaedics and Spine Care is located in Woodbridge VA, 30-40 minutes from Washington DC.
· Sign on Bonus
· Generous Bonus structure
· Relocation assistance available
· Continuing Education Reimbursement
· License Reimbursement
· Genuine teamwork and patient driven culture!
· New grads welcome!
· 8 hour shift
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
· No weekends
Requirements, Education, and Experience:
· A degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
· Doctorate preferred, not required
· State licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state where the Physical Therapist will be practicing.
· CPR for Healthcare Providers certification.
· Experience and proficiency working with computers and electronic medical records.
· 401(k) matching
· Continuing education credits
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Flexible spending account
· Health insurance
· Health savings account
· License reimbursement
· Life insurance
· Opportunities for advancement
· Paid time off
· Retirement plan
· Tuition reimbursement
· Vision insurance
Email resume or contact Jessica Cave at email@example.com or Melissa Haug at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information