All students, faculty and staff can complete a daily self-checkup to help monitor their own health using our Ready & Resilient Health Screening web app.
Responsibility to Monitor Our Health Daily
More than ever, our individual health impacts the entire community and we must daily take appropriate steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within our community. In order to attend classes, report for work or participate on campus, you are each acknowledging that:
- You have accurately conducted a daily self-health check, and that
- You are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
Does the Health Screening App Collect My Data?
- The university will not receive or access any information. The Health Screening is purely a tool to help individuals conduct their own daily health monitoring.
- You will not enter your name or other unique identifier. The Health Screening is a web page designed to present daily health monitoring questions.
- No data is collected. The web page does not track, request or collect a user’s name or responses.
The web app serves as a tool for self-screening purposes only and is not a diagnostic tool or substitute for medical advice. If you think there is any chance you have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you do not pass the daily health screening app, it is very important to act immediately. Avoid all contact with others. Stay at home and in your room. Students should call Student Health Services at 336-278-7230. After hours, follow the guidance on Student Health Services website. Faculty and Staff should contact your healthcare provider or Faculty/Staff Health & Wellness Clinic, if you do not have another health care provider.
You can answer the following questions and seek advice from your healthcare provider if you have concerns:
Symptoms (answer yes or no to each every day)
|In the last 24 hours, have you felt sick, feverish or unwell?
Please consider if you have had any of the following new symptoms:
Exposures (answer yes or no)
|Have you been in close contact with someone with a confirmed case or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?|
|Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?|
What to Do Next
Answered NO to All
Report to class or work.
Answered YES to Anything
If you have traveled outside the state of North Carolina in the past 14 days, please contact your health care provider as travel is a risk factor.